Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Interesting Logic

Wrestling practice went fairly well tonight. Better anyway. The boys looked great, and while Emily didn't do any actual wrestling, she did do a lot of her drills and played a few of the games. Much better than sitting in the corner crying!

After practice, she gave me a little chuckle. We were using the public restroom, and from the other stall, she called out, "Mommy, I think I'm going to quit cheerleading and just do wrestling all the time. Do you know why?"

"No Emily, why don't you like cheerleading?"

"You should know this, Mommy. I only love BOYS, not girls. You know that! I LOVE boys, and there are no boys at cheerleading, but there are lots of boys at wrestling. And at cheerleading, all the girls are all cute and pretty and stuff, but at wrestling, I'm already the prettiest one."

Didn't know what to say to that! Little chicky cracks me up!

As for if she is really quitting her cheerleading team or just all talk, we'll see. She is supposed to have practice tomorrow, and we're going to be there anyway for the boys' football practices, so we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment