Saturday, April 10, 2010

Waiting for Monday

Emily remains bloated today, and she has a few new symptoms as well. She is complaining intermittently of abdominal pain, feeling like her "guts might pop" if she bends over, occasional complaints of chest pain, frequent little pale yellow poo's with blood, and now also wetting her pants every few hours when she hasn't done that for years! No severe distress though, so I'm still watching her at home, but we are very anxiously waiting for Monday, when we can get back in touch with the doctos. I don't know what we are going to do with her!!!

She was able to go watch the boys in their tournament today, and then this evening she rode in her little cart behind Denny's bike as we went bike riding. She also played a little in the park before dinner. I am just glad she is still happy and able to play considering everything.

I am attaching a few pics for effect below. The first was one month ago at the Folkstyle Wrestling State Finals, when she was barely 44 pounds. The second is today in the park, 49 pounds. What a huge difference! I really hope we can figure this out quickly so I can get my girl back to normal!

1 comment:

  1. We're all holding good thoughts for Emily. Thank you for the posts.
    I hope they can get to the bottom of this soon.
    best, stef

    ReplyDelete