Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas to All!!!

We had a great Christmas with family, and the kids had a blast with all their new toys. I worked 5AM-5:30PM Christmas Eve, so by the time I got off, I was wiped out. I knew it was going to be a battle to get them all in bed so Santa could come, then be back up at the crack of dawn to get gifts open and get to my mom's by lunch, so we opted to have Santa come before I went to pick up the kids Christmas Eve. They weren't expecting that at all, so it worked out really well.

I came home and dealt with Santa right after work, then went and picked them up about 7. We drove out to Charlestown, IN to see their Christmas display (yes, in the snow).







We then came home to discover that Santa had gotten there early. Wow, were they ever surprised!














We opened gifts Christmas Eve, then were able to sleep a little longer Christmas morning before going and starting it all again.

We have a lot to be thankful for this Christmas. The biggest thing being that we've had no hospitalizations (knock on wood) this entire year for the first time since Emily was born in 2005. That is huge for us!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and we wish you the happiest of New Years! I'll leave you with Emily's ear splitting performance. She says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment